Areas of practice offered by Wayne M. Kwiat Sr.
Providing Legal Services to Business, Individuals and Corporations
in the Bolingbrook area.
As a General Practitioner, his legal experience is in the areas of both Commercial and Residential
Real Estate, Litigation in the areas of Dissolution of Marriage and Child Custody, and
Consulting in matters of Estate Planning and Probate.
Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Conversion of Apartment Buildings into condominiums
- Creation of Home Owner Associations, and Bylaws for same
- Landlord leases for scores of commercial properties
- Member of Professional National Title Network, Inc.
Litigation in the areas of Dissolution of Marriage and Child Custody
- Friendly approach to meeting clients with marital problems
- Caring towards the needs of children in custody battles
- Sensitive to the urgency with which clients want their problems solved
- Allowing time for the personal touch when listening to clients
Consulting in matters of Estate Planning and Probate
- Careful review of the family concerns when planning wills
- Fully discuss all the matters of the clients needs and wants
- Preparation of all documents that will serve the clients
- Discuss often hard to decide issues that face aging clients
Wayne M. Kwiat Sr. is also experienced in the fields of
- Corporate and Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Traffic Matters
Look Up Legal Terms In A Legal Dictionary
Call 630-759-1300 for a Free Consultation